Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Vintage Royal P-38 Lightning Kit/W Matching Pair K&B .61 Consecutive Serial Numbers

Community
Search
Notices

Vintage Royal P-38 Lightning Kit/W Matching Pair K&B .61 Consecutive Serial Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 10:43 PM
Iamraycrx
My Feedback: (350)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage Royal P-38 Lightning Kit/W Matching Pair K&B .61 Consecutive Serial Numbers

This ad is for a very nice vintage Royal P-38 Lightning large scale kit and a pair of matching K&B .61 engines with consecutive serial numbers one of them being a standard rotation and the 2nd being counter rotation. The engines have never been mounted or seen fuel of any type. My brother who was a master builder purchased this kit in the late 80's and carried his love of the P-38 Lightning for the remaining years of his life. He always thought he would get to build it after his retirement but never got to do it. The kit is completely untouched and is complete and has extras included with it including 2 brand new 3 blade spinners correct to this model and a pair of propellers matching the engines...one of them being counter rotating. There is also a suitable for framing print of a beautiful P-38 to keep you motivated during the build. This kit has been in dry storage it's entire existence as well as the engines. The build sheets are all in tact but show signs of deterioration. All balsa is in excellent condition as well as the canopy. The dimensions of this plane are 74 1/4 inch wingspan and 50 3/4 inch fuselage length. If you have a soft spot for these planes like so many of us older scale flyers you will see the value in this nice kit and the rarity and nearly impossible feat of finding a pair of consecutively serialized engines specifically built for this model. My price is fair and is firm. Buyer will be responsible for packing and shipping of this item. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by Iamraycrx; 06-17-2019 at 11:20 PM.
Old 06-18-2019, 09:40 AM
auggie622
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i WILL TAKE IT. PLEASE SEND SHIPPING QUOTE - SIMI VALLEY, CA 93065. WE CAN TAKE THIS OFFLINE IF NOT SOLD
[email protected]