Notices

Skymaster Tiger Meet F-16

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 01:53 PM
waverunnr
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skymaster Tiger Meet F-16

I have a nice used F-16 I believe is Skymaster. It is roughly 75" long with about 54" wingspan. This plane has been flown quite a lot, just not by me. I got it from my dad and he never flew it either. I am in the process of thinning the fleet. The airframe is in good to great condition. It has a Behotec J66 HP kero start turbine, I think is about 22lb thrust, ECU, all servos, air tanks, retracts with sequencing doors, power distribution, batteries and Futaba receiver. I have the LCD for the turbine as well, just have to find it. The gear is significantly sprung but could be repaired with a little work. This jet needs a home where it can be used. It has been sitting for 5+ years and only started one time during that timespan. I would prefer not to ship due to size and weight, it would be extremely expensive. I live in the KC area and would be willing to meet within reason

Last edited by waverunnr; 08-28-2019 at 10:09 AM.