• Price
    $1,500
    • OBO
  • Location Spokane, WA, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer DJ Aerotech
  • Model DJI Phantom 4 pro plus
Description:

Selling my DJI phantom 4 Pro Plus. This is the best of the Phantom 4 series. It has the best camera , it's a 4K, and takes the best video's and still pictures. This unit has all kinds of recording options from like follow me recording, still portraits, look on the DJI web site and Tutorials, I really can't see why anyone would be able to crash one as long as it's in the GPS mode. Self leaving, auto take off, auto landing. The HD monitor is attached to the transmitter, and swings open. The transmitter screen tells you everything, battery power, how far is the quad from you, how high, how much time is left on your flight. You get approximately 30 minutes of flight time. Has sensors from accident prevention, from all sides and the bottom of the quad. I paid $1799.00 for it, and $250 on the hard case. Selling it for 1500.00 and 100.00 to ship. The case is huge and heavy. This is the all black one, and easier to see in the clouds then that of the white one. Feel free to call, 509:995-1457

Old 09-12-2019, 02:22 PM
mlj3
My Feedback: (92)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Very nice expensive case I like it. With the P4P plus its no need to skimp on a case I have the P4P but am looking for a Nice Case Good Luck with the Sale