Notices

Planes, engines, radios, servos, tools, hardware etc

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 10:03 AM
RCMDLR-RCU
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Planes, engines, radios, servos, tools, hardware etc

UPDATE I have moved and can devote time to properly address inquiry's. Contact here or my email [email protected] Thank You

Lots and lots of things, many engines, mostly 4-stroke, Saito,OS, Magnum, G-62 BME 50, NIB Italian ST3000 Original Andrews Aeromaster, Chuck Cunningham Lazy Ace 90 Top Flight DC-3 NIB with retracts. Radios servos tool etc etc...

I would like to sell as a lot, make a reasonable offer and I will make you a deal. I am not able to piece things out right now. Otherwise it will be a number of weeks before I can do that. Please contact me with any questions, Thank You

Last edited by RCMDLR-RCU; 11-25-2019 at 06:13 AM.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:23 PM
id1860
My Feedback: (1)

if could send me al ist and more pictures of the items to 862 307 5713 thank you
Old 11-13-2019, 06:31 PM
RCMDLR-RCU

I will try to tomorrow, I believe I will be bringing it all to where I am moving, a couple towns away. Please bear with me a bit things are a kind of hectic.

Thank You for the interest, Greg
Old 11-13-2019, 08:05 PM
Rockin Heli

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When you get the time could you send me some pictures of some four strokes @ 225-337-7625 Thanks
Old 11-14-2019, 04:43 AM
RCMDLR-RCU

Yes I will, I have one fella interested in the G-62, but no one else has asked about the other engines, so you will get first dibs. I was hoping I would not have to move everything, but it seems I have no choice now, so it will be a bit before I can re-organize and catalog exactly what I have.

Thank You, Greg
Old 11-14-2019, 06:37 AM
mlj3
My Feedback: (95)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I may be interested in Saito 120 if you have one.. You may want to list your e-mail address in your AD..Private Messages have a way of not getting though on this site Thanks
Old 11-15-2019, 05:14 AM
RCMDLR-RCU

I must apologize, things have become too hectic the last few days. Everything is still available, but time constraints are now the controlling factor. I do not have the time to properly respond to, and represent myself or anyone interested fairly and responsibly. I am now in the position where I have to make the move bringing everything to my new location a couple towns away. I cannot and will not be irresponsible offering items for sale without being able to be conscientious and timely.

It may be a couple weeks before I am able to start selling things individually, and I will give those who I have responded to first priority.

Again, I apologize. Thank You GH
Old 11-15-2019, 05:16 AM
RCMDLR-RCU

Originally Posted by mlj3
I may be interested in Saito 120 if you have one.. You may want to list your e-mail address in your AD..Private Messages have a way of not getting though on this site Thanks
I do. A 180 and 120
Old 11-29-2019, 05:21 AM
RCMDLR-RCU

I have finished moving and am able to address individual requests for items now. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstandings. My direct email has been added to the original post, it will be the fastest way to get in touch.
Thank You