CRRC Pro 26i

Old 12-11-2019, 12:53 PM
jwrich
My Feedback: (17)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default CRRC Pro 26i

For Sale

CRRC PRO GF 26i Gasoline Engine

Great little engine, it was running on my GP Super Stearman, I replaced with a Zenoah 26 cause I needed a heavier engine up front for weight & balance, don't like to carry dead weight. Comes with muffler, stand-offs, ignition Prop size 16x8 to 17x10, ignition 4.8-6v $100.00 or best offer, Buy pays shipping, PM me with your offer and payment arrangements.

I am a retired RC'er for 40+ years, ill health has forced me to sell all RC stuff. Sad, I just can't do it any more. I'll be selling off giant scale airplanes, gasoline engines, radio equipment, servos, cover material & tools, shop tools, props, wheels/ pilots, 40 + years of stuff. Some New, Some Used, not junk, if I say it is good, it's good. Buyers pay shipping., Large items (airplanes) too big to ship, I will meet at a reasonable distant. PM me if you have questions I'll give you my ph number we can talk.

Thanks looking

Rich

Last edited by jwrich; 12-11-2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:35 PM
G17Staggerwing
My Feedback: (159)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignition MFG?

Good Evening Rich,
First I want to wish you and your Family the BEST OF THE UPCOMING HOLIDAYS!!!
My name is Nevin M. Levy. I too am in I'll Health. I am 61 YRS OLD and have been Disabled for 20 Years! So I know what it is like to have to give up doing things you love! BUT I WAKE UP THE NEXT DAY & FIQUIRE I STILL HAVE REASON TOO KEEP FIGHTING!! A YEAR AGO MY KIDNEYS FAILED! and I NOW FIND MYSELF NEEDING DIALYSIS 3X a WEEK for 4HRS @ TREATMENT. (I gave up EATING ALL RED MEAT for 17YRS FIGHTING the ONSET OF THE KIDNEY FAILURE!!) I'M also TYPE "2" ADULT ONSET DIABETIC (THANKS DAD!!) BRIGHT SIDE?? NOW THAT MY KIDNEYS ****-THE-BED!! I CAN EAT RED MEAT AGAIN!!!!
WELL, I DIGRESS!
I am interested in your 26CC Engine. But In the reviews I read it made reference to TWO Different ING. MFG. CO.S With the RECOMMENDATION of RCEXL. So I was wondering which one is with your eng?
Sorry for the RANT!!
Nevin
G17Staggerwing
Old 12-19-2019, 04:13 PM
efrakjr
My Feedback: (9)

Hi Rich, Do you still have that engine for $100.00? (CRRC Pro 26i) If so how much is shipping to Lansing MI 48906? What type of payment do you accept?
Thanks.
Earl
Old 12-23-2019, 07:58 PM
clarencem

Default engine

I'm interested in your engine. I sent a private message.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:51 AM
rcavi8or

did you sell your engine
Old 01-05-2020, 10:41 AM
scaleman57
My Feedback: (23)

Originally Posted by jwrich
For Sale

CRRC PRO GF 26i Gasoline Engine

Great little engine, it was running on my GP Super Stearman, I replaced with a Zenoah 26 cause I needed a heavier engine up front for weight & balance, don't like to carry dead weight. Comes with muffler, stand-offs, ignition Prop size 16x8 to 17x10, ignition 4.8-6v $100.00 or best offer, Buy pays shipping, PM me with your offer and payment arrangements.

I am a retired RC'er for 40+ years, ill health has forced me to sell all RC stuff. Sad, I just can't do it any more. I'll be selling off giant scale airplanes, gasoline engines, radio equipment, servos, cover material & tools, shop tools, props, wheels/ pilots, 40 + years of stuff. Some New, Some Used, not junk, if I say it is good, it's good. Buyers pay shipping., Large items (airplanes) too big to ship, I will meet at a reasonable distant. PM me if you have questions I'll give you my ph number we can talk.

Thanks looking

Rich
Is the motor still available