Notices

Boomerang Sprint and Boomerang XL RTF

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 05:05 PM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boomerang Sprint and Boomerang XL RTF

I'm selling package deal for two 100% turn key jets. They are absolutely ready to fly and if you have a DX18, I can provide the programming. The Sprint has a Jetcat P-70 propane start with just over 7hrs. It runs and starts flawlessly. Brand new jet tech kevlar 125oz tank and Intairco iTrap. Plane had down and locked retracts with pro-link struts and electric brakes. The sprint had a total of 4 flights. This is the orange, silver and black scheme. It's not the version 2, but the last version before the new V2.
Next the Boomerang XL has a Jetcat P-80 propane start with just over 2hrs. Air retracts and brakes but brand new pro-link struts all around. Also has jet tech tank, Smart-Fly Competition 12 with turbo regulator and fail safe switch. There are a couple of very minor hanger rash but these are filters and not hanger queens.

Now, I'm NOT the original builder of these. I have made some of the changes to like setup and fuel system in the sprint and added the Smart-Fly to the XL. The batteries for both planes are brand new as I bought them myself for these 2 planes. The receiver, ecu, and electric brake batteries are all new in the sprint. The receiver batteries are brand new in the XL. I do know the number of flights on the sprint but not the XL. Both are in very, very good shape and the sprint is practically new. I'm just wanting to move in a different direction and back to something scale. So, things have to move on. For those who don't think a P-80 can fly an XL, I'll provide a link for you to watch. Also, do to weather in my area this week, I have what I have for pictures. I'll get more when this stuff passes. I don't want to ship but will drive a reasonable distance to meet. Also, at this time I don't want to separate anything or take stuff out because they are in flying condition as they sit. I can try to take pictures of what I can in the basement. If you want some, PM me and I'll do my best to get what you want. Also both have wingbags. I'll also include the propane regulator for the bottles. Thanks.

Jason