Notices

Hubsan X4 PRO, Barely used!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 09:04 AM
gregory.aldrich1
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hubsan X4 PRO, Barely used!

This is a Hubsan X4 PRO with extras and custom carrying case. Everything in the pictures is included. This is the high end kit including the tablet controller. This controller enables FPV and waypoint programming which allows you to input a flight plan and press start. The drone then follows the flight plan, takes photos of the focal point at more than a dozen programmable waypoints at programmed elevations. Pretty bad ass. I bought this drone to use as a aerial platform but it has just not been used enough to justify the purchase. My company hasn't used it enough to make the purchase worthwhile so I am selling this so someone else can enjoy the thing. It does have the high def camera and three axis gimbal, extra battery, parachute add on, etc etc. Please contact for any other information you may need to decide if you want this drone. All books are also included.