Reload this Page >

Traxxas E-Revo Brushless Edition - Model 5605 w/ extras

Notices

Traxxas E-Revo Brushless Edition - Model 5605 w/ extras

Old 05-21-2018, 02:28 PM
nstampede002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas E-Revo Brushless Edition - Model 5605 w/ extras

You are looking at a used Traxxas E-Revo (model 5605) which was immediately upgraded at the time of purchase to a Brushless Edition with the Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200kv brushless system. This truck was purchased new around 2011 by me when I was employed by a local hobby retailer. There were special packages available to dealers where basically you bought the brushed version for a slight increase in price and it came with the Castle Creations motor and speed controller ready to go - you just had to install them. This is one of those packages, which more than likely were never offered to the public. It has a new Traxxas TQi radio system installed (was originally 27MHz AM) because for all of it's life with me, I used my Futaba 4PK radio system. Everything works great - runs and drives as it should. The one thing you need to be aware of is that this is the older Castle Creations Mamba Monster system, thus it is NOT WATERPROOF. So please do not drown it in a mud hole and contact me asking why it doesn't work. I am selling it because I don't run it very often anymore - too many other projects going on.

Ok, on to the details... Overall condition is good. Some clay staining is evident on the plastic due to Georgia's red clay. Certainly plenty of scratches and scrapes - nothing that affects functionality though. Tires are in good shape as well (which is something you have to watch for with these trucks - they will shred tires). A new rear differential was installed less than one hour of runtime ago - and when I say new, I mean everything - the differential carrier/housing all the way inside to the spider gears. There is no point in rebuilding something that crucial mixing used parts with new. What you see in the pictures is what you are getting - no more and no less!

Upgrades:

- All steel Traxxas drive axles - four corners and center drives
- Robinson Racing 60T steel spur gear/slipper pad kit
- Golden Horizons blue motor mount
- Castle Creations motor cooling fan
- Traxxas Tubes aluminum pushrods and turnbuckles
- Traxxas wheelie bar with red aluminum wheels

What you are getting:

- Traxxas E-Revo Brushless Edition
- Traxxas TQi Transmitter
- All original documentation/manuals
- Lots of spare parts/hardware - see pictures (bearings, body mounts, pushrods, rocker arms, springs)! Some parts have been opened FYI.
- Extra wheels and tires (Traxxas Response set) plus J Concepts Ford Raptor body - Two extra Traxxas Talon wheels & tires (for 14mm wheel hexes - hexes also included)
- Original motor mount, pinions, and gear cover for brushed motors (in case you ever want to go slow again)

What you will need:

- 4x AA batteries (for the transmitter)
- 2x 11.1v 4000-5000mah lipo batteries (the truck is geared for the 11.1v lipos right now - 60+mph category)
- lipo-compatible charger for said batteries

I would prefer local pickup in the south metro Atlanta area. But if you want it shipped: shipping will be paid for by the buyer - more than likely FedEx or UPS ground (actual cost). If you have any further questions or need any more pictures, please ask. Josh
Old 10-23-2021, 12:15 PM
Johnryan30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E Revo

I need a transmission for my revo conversion if you possibly have one you can sell