Search
Notices

C Y Models 100" WS SBD Dauntless- lower price $$$

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 04:16 AM
warbirdz54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C Y Models 100" WS SBD Dauntless- lower price $$$

100" WS SBD Dauntless , fiberglass fuselage with built-up wings ( 3-piece) and horizontal stab.Has an EME 70 twin with 24x8 prop.A mix of Spektrum 6020/Fut S3305 servos , comes with ignition battery.Gear installed is what came from CY Models, has Robart retract valve and Robart associated pneumatic components. Top Canopy section is removable for easy access to fuel tank and electronic equipment.Plane is 95% built needing only a few hours to get flight ready, has not been flown.Several small paint blemishes on top l/h wing panel. Needs only your receiver and battery to fly. I am regretfully selling because my Flying field would be a challenge because this plane weighs 40 Lbs. This is a great deal as Texas RC sells just the plane for $1495 plus shipping, l will consider any "reasonable" offer.l travel between Gainesville and Ft Lauderdale an am willing to deliver from Gainesville- Jacksonville to Ft Lauderdale.Call 954-560-1007 with any questions , Bill

Last edited by warbirdz54; 06-05-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:16 AM
F.Ciccarello
My Feedback: (60)

b
Bring your plane to Triple creek Rc club War Bird Meet Saturday the 6th. You can go to triple creek rc.com for directions to field.
Good luck with your sale.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:38 AM
warbirdz54

Default SBD Dauntless

Thanx for the info-