Notices

Da-100

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 11:57 AM
jstyle13
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Da-100

DA100 I picked up with the intent to put in a H9 Decathlon that I never ended up buying. Runs great like a broken in DA should. This is an older engine S/N 0064, but is in good shape internally with smooth cylinder walls and good compression. Pops on the 4-5th flip and fires 3-4 flips later.

Asking $490 shipped (east of the Rockies. Add $10 if you're on the west coast). Payment via PayPal.

Thanks

***EDIT: Didn't realize I had the prop bolts and mounting plate off in the original pics. Put those on and added to the pics***
Old 07-06-2018, 09:49 PM
twiztidbowler
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jstyle13
DA100 I picked up with the intent to put in a H9 Decathlon that I never ended up buying. Runs great like a broken in DA should. This is an older engine S/N 0064, but is in good shape internally with smooth cylinder walls and good compression. Pops on the 4-5th flip and fires 3-4 flips later.

Asking $490 shipped (east of the Rockies. Add $10 if you're on the west coast). Payment via PayPal.

Thanks

***EDIT: Didn't realize I had the prop bolts and mounting plate off in the original pics. Put those on and added to the pics***
Careful this guy is a scammer.