Ziroli Turbinator $1,150 w/o JetCat P100RX, $3,100 w/Engine

Notices

Ziroli Turbinator $1,150 w/o JetCat P100RX, $3,100 w/Engine

Old 07-14-2018, 03:20 AM
aehaas

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ziroli Turbinator $1,150 w/o JetCat P100RX, $3,100 w/Engine

Ziroli Turbinator

I made this airplane, my second turbinator, with a few modifications. I made the horizontal stabilizer with anhedral to give the plane a more military look. The wings are 3 piece so you can have the gear down and roll the airplane into your SUV. Just one screw to secure the wing tips and this plane is ready to fly. The canopy hatch is secured with a spring clip for easy on-off. The missiles just slide on and off, easy. The landing gear areas are reinforced over the original design so you should be able to fly off grass fields, the gear is of the trailing link design. The brakes and gear are electric. The rudder is enlarged so you can do knife edge easily and other maneuvers as well. It has a pull-pull design. I have a working P-tube up front that gives me verbal airspeed using the Spektrum telemetry setup. This is particularly useful when landing very slowly. I can provide the Spektrum DX18 file.

This plane is new and ready to go. I am building a BVM Bandit next so I need the room. I like to build and I like to fly jets.

I will drive a hundred miles in any direction, I wil not to pack nor ship, just not safe in my opinion.

Please watch the video as it will answer many questions.
JetCat P100RX - this is a kerostart engine with internal solenoids. 'Only one fuel line connection.
Receiver is Spektrum AR12120 with TM1000 telemetry with Spektrum airspeed module.
Servos are Hitec 7966 HB metal gear corless high speed.
Gear controller is Pro-Link.

Watch the video we just made:

I also have the original Turbinator made by Nick Ziroli himself. It is not cosmetically the best looking aircraft but actually flies very well. I have a JetCat P60 in it. I fly it on very windy days as I am not worried if it gets scraped up. One can come over and look at both of them and pick one. I would keep the other for myself. You can have that airframe without the receiver/engine for $850.

A. E. Haas, MD
Venice Plastic Surgery
836 Sunset Lake Blvd Ste 103
Venice, FL 34292-7555
?

Last edited by aehaas; 07-14-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:16 PM
airwolf81
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested. Send me a email
[email protected]