Notices

Bvm f-86 60"

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2018, 03:55 PM
Steve Collins
My Feedback: (8)

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Bvm f-86 60"

This F-86 is finished with Flite Metal. The stripes are painted on. The remaining markings are vinyl (very thin). The cockpit is detailed far more than planes 4 times this size. Many scale details are present as well. It has a full bypass installation with a very low time Jetcat P-70 Propane start engine. Not sure of the exact time on the engine but I would be surprised if it was more than 2 hours. The retracts are pneumatic units from BVM as well as the brakes. Equipped with the BVM air manifold for connecting up the air lines in the wing to the fuselage by plugging in the wing. There is a scuff under the nose that is mostly cosmetic from a landing with the nosegear hung up. The wings have the pylons mounted for the wing tanks. The wing tanks come with the plane as well. There are batteries in the plane but they are old and will need to be replaced with new ones

Asking $4,000 with the engine or $2,800 without the engine. I absolutely cannot ship this plane. Local pickup only in the greater St. Louis area. I can however deliver this jet at the Ottumwa Iowa jet rally in late August or the Route 66 jet rally in Litchfield, Illinois in early September if paid for in advance. I might even be talked into driving some distance to meet up with a buyer.

Payment by Paypal only.