Notices

Yak 54 and giant sportster

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 12:58 PM
adelia
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yak 54 and giant sportster

i am selling a pilot 30 cc yak and a great planes giant sportster. Both are in really nice condition. Only flown a couple times! Both have new Pterdactyl 36cc engines. Both only run to break in and tune. More powerful than a Dle!!! Both have Hitec high torque servos and ignition kill switches. Yak has carbon fiber landing gear, wing tube and spinner and smoke system! Also comes with wing bags. Sportster has carbon fiber landing gear, prop. One comes with spectrum reciver and both come with LiFe batteries.these planes are not junk, I'm very particular about my planes. Prob leaving a bunch out. Also if you pay asking price, I will include a Spectrum DX9 with hard case. Local pickup only! Will drive up to 50 miles to close the deal. Please call, text or email. 703-371-9124. Thanks. BTW, will not ship!!!!
Old 09-19-2018, 02:33 AM
NavyGuy757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much for just the yak without the TX?