Search
Notices

Used Thunder Tiger Raptor 90 with OS .91SX engine

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 11:01 AM
FIXNFLY70

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used Thunder Tiger Raptor 90 with OS .91SX engine

Up for bids is my Thunder Tiger Raptor 90, ARF Helicopter. Included is a GY611 gyro, OS max 91SX engine with muffler, 1 set airworthy main blades and 2 cyclic servos, Futaba S9202, Collective servo, HiTec HS5645MG, Tail rotor servo, Futaba BLS, and throttle, HiTec HS-475. Futaba receiver 138DP.and NiCad batteries. 2 canopies included, one shown, no damage, and one stock one, with a lot of damage/cracks, but still hangs on. Has not flown in 4 years now, and am selling as is. NOTE I am missing the "Jesus bolt" that connects the rotor head to the main shaft, but those are cheep to find. This item being sold as is, as I cannot fly it to ensure all works, and I know I'm missing the aft canopy hold down dowels too. Note the last picture of the gyro control has what looks like a crack in the face, it's not, its the original plastic sheet that never was removed.... Engine probably needs bearings, due to a lot of hovering time, last I flew it. I just don't fly anymore due to time, and these birds just sit and collect dust. So its time to get them sold to flyers that'll use them! All sales final, no trades. check out my other auctions! Hangar 9 funtana S90 3D NIB and sundowner 80" racer with engine.

Shipping on this is $35.00 lower 48 USA only shipping!

Last edited by FIXNFLY70; 10-29-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 10-29-2018, 05:04 PM
Rockin Heli

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 90 Raptor

I have a motor to fit the Raptor 90 and a few other parts to make one,would you take 150.00 as is?
Old 10-30-2018, 10:55 AM
Dick T.
My Feedback: (243)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Sent you a PM with shipping question. Please advise.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:27 PM
billym8228

Default Raptor90

Originally Posted by FIXNFLY70
Up for bids is my Thunder Tiger Raptor 90, ARF Helicopter. Included is a GY611 gyro, OS max 91SX engine with muffler, 1 set airworthy main blades and 2 cyclic servos, Futaba S9202, Collective servo, HiTec HS5645MG, Tail rotor servo, Futaba BLS, and throttle, HiTec HS-475. Futaba receiver 138DP.and NiCad batteries. 2 canopies included, one shown, no damage, and one stock one, with a lot of damage/cracks, but still hangs on. Has not flown in 4 years now, and am selling as is. NOTE I am missing the "Jesus bolt" that connects the rotor head to the main shaft, but those are cheep to find. This item being sold as is, as I cannot fly it to ensure all works, and I know I'm missing the aft canopy hold down dowels too. Note the last picture of the gyro control has what looks like a crack in the face, it's not, its the original plastic sheet that never was removed.... Engine probably needs bearings, due to a lot of hovering time, last I flew it. I just don't fly anymore due to time, and these birds just sit and collect dust. So its time to get them sold to flyers that'll use them! All sales final, no trades. check out my other auctions! Hangar 9 funtana S90 3D NIB and sundowner 80" racer with engine.

hi is this still avaliable?if so please get back to me I'll buy it.my email is [email protected]
Old 11-01-2018, 09:40 PM
billym8228

Default Raptor90

Hi is this still available? If so get. Back to me on my [email protected]
Old 11-05-2018, 09:13 PM
FIXNFLY70

Am sorry for the delay in reply - - had a family emergency, and for some reason I didn't get your question fwd to my email... Apologies again, are you still interested? ken
Old 11-05-2018, 09:15 PM
FIXNFLY70

Originally Posted by Rockin Heli
I have a motor to fit the Raptor 90 and a few other parts to make one,would you take 150.00 as is?
Am sorry for the delay in reply - - had a family emergency, and for some reason I didn't get your question fwd to my email... Apologies again, are you still interested? ken
Old 11-05-2018, 09:17 PM
FIXNFLY70

Originally Posted by Dick T.
Sent you a PM with shipping question. Please advise.
Am sorry for the delay in reply - - had a family emergency, and for some reason I didn't get your question fwd to my email, and cant see message.. so please post question, ill reply asap... Apologies again, are you still interested? ken
Old 11-05-2018, 09:19 PM
FIXNFLY70

Originally Posted by billym8228
Hi is this still available? If so get. Back to me on my [email protected]
Am sorry for the delay in reply - - had a family emergency, and for some reason I didn't get your question fwd to my email... Apologies again, are you still interested? And yes its still available..kb
Old 11-09-2018, 10:52 AM
billym8228

Default Nitro hellicopter

Am sorry for the delay in reply - - had a family emergency, and for some reason I didn't get your question fwd to my email... Apologies again, are you still interested? And yes its still available..kb
Am sorry for the delay in reply - - had a family emergency, and for some reason I didn't get your question fwd to my email, and cant see message.. so please post question, ill reply asap... Apologies again, are you still interested? ken
Hey I'm gonna buy this just gotta figure out how to do it lol sorry .email me and let me know how to set it up like we talked about.thanks billy
Old 11-11-2018, 08:14 PM
billym8228

Hey I'm so sorry I haven't got no money to you yet,I guess the guy buying my stuff don't get paid till. The 21stt,I'll try my best to send you 200.00 on the 21 wats you're PayPal acct number so I can send you money or I can use my PayPal account to