Museum Scale Fieseler Fi-156 Storch

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 10:55 AM
sailplane flyer
My Feedback: (28)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Museum Scale Fieseler Fi-156 Storch

Fieseler Fi-156 Storch - Museum Scale

This 1/6 scale museum-quality Fieseler Storch has won numerous awards including First Place WWII at the WRAM Show and has been featured in Model Airplane News Magazine.

This model is not a hangar queen and has been flown in many warbird fly-ins, such as Warbirds Over Delaware and Skyhawks Warbirds Fly-In and has been on display at the Cradle of Aviation Museum in Garden City, New York, and recently displayed in the American Airpower Museum in Farmingdale, New York.

The model features working scale Oleo struts, ribstitiching throughout, zigzag lacing on the lower fuselage, Fowler-type flaps, rivets, rear M-15 machine gun, leading edge slats, full cockpit detail with an authentic scale German pilot.

The wings are mounted to the fuselage on steel rods and the aileron and flap servos plug into Molex-type plugs at the fuselage and wing roots.

Wingspan: 94 inches

Length: 61.5 inches

Wing Area: 1,118 sq. inches

Weight: 11 lbs. 8 oz.

Engine: OS91 4-stroke

2 New Life Batteries, 11mah each

8 Hitec servos

Also included is scale documentation booklet for contest use.

Asking $1,900.00

For more info email me directly at: [email protected]

(Serious inquires only, please)