Hangar 9 138" Decathlon ARF with DA100, Pefa canisters

Notices

Hangar 9 138" Decathlon ARF with DA100, Pefa canisters

Old 11-11-2018, 05:37 PM
lownslowflier
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hangar 9 138" Decathlon ARF with DA100, Pefa canisters

Up for sale is my Hangar 9 138" wingspan Decathlon with DA100cc and Pefa canisters. Just redid the fuel system with a new tank and all new tubing. Also replaced the foam wheels with some new wheels with rubber tread. Large landing light LED on front of cowling.

Includes throttle servo installed. Includes aluminum spinner and a new wood prop. Also have a used Mejlik carbon fiber prop. Servo extension are routed through fuselage to simplify your installation.

DA100 is the newer, lighter version. Electronic ignition. Just provide a mobile number or email address and I'll send a short video of the engine running. It's very quiet.

Airframe is overall in good shape, includes extremely sturdy custom wing bags.

You will need the following to get this bird in the air-

5 servos
Receiver
Ignition cut off switch of your preference
Flight packs

Add up the cost of all these components and this is a deal! This plane was flown frequently by the previous owner, but I have not flown it. Please shoot me any questions you may have. Shipping is out of the question-the fuselage alone is 114" long. It fits in a Minivan or SUV if the seats are folded down.

Will meet you halfway within reason.

Last edited by lownslowflier; 11-23-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:59 PM
pitts s2b
My Feedback: (138)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lownslowflier
Up for sale is my Hangar 9 138" wingspan Decathlon with DA100cc and Pefa canisters. Just redid the fuel system with a new tank and all new tubing. Also replaced the foam wheels with some new wheels with rubber tread. Large landing light LED on front of cowling.

Includes brand new throttle servo installed. Includes aluminum spinner and Mejlik carbon fiber prop. Servo extension are routed through fuselage to simplify your installation.

DA100 is the newer, lighter version. Electronic ignition.

Airframe is overall in good shape, includes extremely sturdy custom wing bags.

You will need the following to get this bird in the air-

7 servos
Receiver
Ignition cut off switch of your preference
Flight packs

Add up the cost of all these components and this is a deal! This plane was flown frequently by the previous owner, but I have not flown it. Please shoot me any questions you may have. Shipping is out of the question-the fuselage alone is 114" long. It fits in a Minivan or SUV if the seats are folded down.

Will meet you halfway within reason.
I guess halfway to Washington state is too far out of reason😁 wish we lived closer I'd buy it in a heartbeat
Old 11-27-2018, 05:48 PM
rpaleschic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you interested in any trades, I'm in Augusta Ga. meeting is not a problem.
[email protected]
Thanks
Ron P.