Large Format plan printing, scanning & enlarging

Notices

Large Format plan printing, scanning & enlarging

Old 11-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Hemikiller
My Feedback: (125)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Large Format plan printing, scanning & enlarging

I will print your Model Airplane Plans and 3-views - 30 sq/ft for $10 ---That's 10 linear feet of plans on 36" paper. Don't drive yourself batty tile printing and taping/gluing dozens of little sheets together or trying to explain what you want to the clueless mouth breather behind the counter at your local office supply store--- I can supply you with aprofessional quality plan in no time at all for minimal cost. I can also enlarge or reduce any drawing to the size and scale model you desire, for a very reasonable cost.

Plans are $.33 sq/ft up to 30sq/ft, balance billed at $.45 sq/ft.
I guarantee my work 100%. I check all my prints for accuracy to scale and print quality. If your plans are off scale, I will correct them to your specifications. If for any reason you are unhappy with my prints, you may return them to me for a full refund, including the initial shipping charges.

Check my feedback ratings here on RCU as well as eBay and RCGroups

I usually print and ship within 48hrs of receipt of cleared payment
via Paypal or money order - checks require 10 days for bank clearance

Drawings will be printed on one of my HP Designjet thermal inkjet plotters on genuine HP bright white inkjet bond. I can print on up to 42" wide paper with unlimited length. Customer is to supply me with the digital files of the plan(s) to be printed, or you can send me the paper plans for scanning and enlargement. You can download plan files from many locations on the internet, such as the vintage forums here on RCGroups, Outerzone, AeroFred, Hippocket Aeronautics or purchase them on several different websites.
Supported file formats are: PDF, DXF, DWG, TIFF, JPEG, PSD, GIF and many, many others.
I do not sell, reproduce or redistribute your files in any way.

If you have paper plans that you would like enlarged or reduced, please send me a PM for a quote on scanning and printing. I can enlarge any plan, drawing or three view to the size you require, even magazine pages!

If you plan on having your design laser cut, I can supply you with the scanned images to send to your cutter for their conversion process.

CUSTOM WORK: I can do many forms of custom work to plans; restore damaged originals, generate ribbed wing templates for foam core wing plans, change airfoils, etc. Alternate forms of media are available: vellum, matte films, etc.

Large format scanning is also available up to 36" width +/-

If you have a large amount of documents that you need to have printed, require special media or color printing, please PM me for a quote.

Shipping is actual cost based upon service used and final package weight. Available carriers are: USPS, UPS and Fedex. International shipping is available.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:43 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Some "mouth breathers" have nasal problems. Quit using that term as a derogatory term.: mad:
Old 11-25-2018, 01:57 PM
pro3dpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive got some plans that id like to have printed