Notices

Giantscaleplanes.com F4U Corsair

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 08:22 AM
rc av8r
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giantscaleplanes.com F4U Corsair

Giantscaleplanes.com F4U Corsair. Never been flown. Powered by brand new Zenoah G-23 with Pitts-style muffler. Includes Robart retract system, Robart wheels, 8 Airtronics and Hitec servos, a detailed cockpit, and full-body pilot. Needs battery and receiver. Just a few steps required to complete the model in preparation of flight (finalize retract system installation, balance it, etc.). Fiberglass fuselage and wing center section; flying surfaces are framed and covered. Some minor “hangar rash” in which paint scratched during a move.

Specifications:· Wingspan – 75.5 inches · Length – 52 inches · 6 channels (throttle, ailerons, flaps, rudder, elevator, retracts) If you dig into product review articles that have previously appeared in RC Universe, you’ll find one that was published on this model and I hope it can provide some added insight. Here’s the weblink to the product review: http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id=68 .

New plane (~$379), new engine (~$250), new muffler (~$75), new retracts (~$400), lots more extras plus all servos - asking $815!!!! I am willing to pull the engine and muffler and sell just the model, servos, and retract system if you prefer. If you want to make an offer, please send me a “private message”. If you have questions, please call me (Stan) at 914-882-7997. I much prefer local pick-up and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you. Thanks!