Notices

Xcalibur Plus RTF minus turbine

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2018, 03:11 PM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xcalibur Plus RTF minus turbine

I am selling my Xcalibur Plus RTF minus turbine, receiver, batteries and Smart-Fly. I am the builder and original owner. The plane will come with retracts and xicoy electronic valves for both breaks and retracts. They have worked flawlessly and hold air for days. JMP fill valves and 2 pressure gauges as well. Fuel system is of course plumbed and there are absolutely no air bubbles. Servos are all Hitec. All surfaces where hinged using Hysol. In fact, anything that needed glued was done so with Hysol. I also made a custom board to help with mounting all the electronics because there isn't a lot of options in the Xcaliburs. I am asking $2000 for everything so you are getting a built almost ready to go jet for what I paid for just the plane and landing gear. I just don't need another twin boom sport jet right now so I'm looking at my next project. It is currently set up with a K-160G2 but would fly great on anything from a 120-140 as well. This plane is pretty light for its size. There is no damage and maybe some light surface scratches that you can't even notice. I am not wanting to ship right now but will drive a reasonable distance to meet. Oh, and I have some wingbags for it. So you are getting a lot of stuff pretty much free with this deal. Email is: [email protected] or text me 402-316-9827.

Jason

Last edited by blainer48; 12-27-2018 at 03:27 PM.