Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Original Ikon N'WST'S Monocoupe 90A kit. New and complete.

Community
Search
Notices

Original Ikon N'WST'S Monocoupe 90A kit. New and complete.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Donald36
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Original Ikon N'WST'S Monocoupe 90A kit. New and complete.

Ikon N'WST'S Monocoupe 90 kit. New and complete.

This rare kit is 1/4 scale. 96" wingspan. It is new and complete ---- including cowl, wheel pants, landing gear, rear wheel assembly, photographic building guide, instruction booklet, three sheets of full-size plans, hardware package, small parts package, decals, and unopened celluloid windows package. All of the balsa looks in good condition. I am not sure that this kit was ever completely unpacked until I received it. Serious builders know what an Ikon kit can become. The box is in fair condition considering its age. See the fourth photograph for the technical specs.

I have checked the items in the box against the parts list and verified that everything is present, right down to the correct number of small screws. I will include the parts list with my check marks. The only things that were missing from the kit were the four plastic control horns, and I have replaced them with appropriate Dubro horns. One peculiar thing is that the tail-wheel assembly had obviously been used on another plane and then returned to the Monocoupe box; I recognized this because of some wear and dirt on the tail wheel tire and some grass stains on the metal wheel retainers. I cleaned the tail-wheel assembly and replaced the wheel and wheel retainers. I have included a separate photo of the tail-wheel assembly with the new wheel and retainers.

I will accept PayPal, cashiers check, or postal money order. Local pick-up in the Denver metro area preferred, but I will ship if buyer will pay the shipping charges. I will cover the PayPal fees. $300, plus the following shipping charges: Eastern U.S. = $60, Midwestern U.S. = $50, Western states = $35.00, West coast states = $50.

Last edited by Donald36; 01-04-2019 at 09:00 AM.