Notices

Old Skool Kool T-Rex 450S

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 12:47 PM
M3
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old Skool Kool T-Rex 450S

I'd guess there are a few of us on here who had one or more of these a few years ago, when Align was making a name for itself...

I bought a bunch of RC from a guy locally and this was included. I was going to keep it for nostalgia's sake, but I have a GMP Cricket Hughes 300 and a few other old birds, plus way too much other RC stuff, so this can be re-homed.

This appears to have had very minimal use, and there are some spares that seem to be in the same condition. The canopy is a bit yellowed from age and is missing a piece at the rear mount on one side and is cracked on the other. I assume this is from installation and removal as this old plastic was kind of brittle, even when they were new.

$195 shipped in US, EAST of the Mississippi. Add $15 for anywhere west of the Mississippi... sorry, but have been killed lately shipping out West.