Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

SAB GOBLIN 630 YELLOW/ORANGE WITH MAIN AND TAIL BLADES Brand New in box. Kit unassemb

Community
Search
Notices

SAB GOBLIN 630 YELLOW/ORANGE WITH MAIN AND TAIL BLADES Brand New in box. Kit unassemb

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 10:47 AM
Thewoz
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAB GOBLIN 630 YELLOW/ORANGE WITH MAIN AND TAIL BLADES Brand New in box. Kit unassemb

• I have this posted on another site, I just wanted to disclose that. First come first serve. Make me an offer and I may take it. Price includes shipping. Thanks so much
  • SAB GOBLIN 630 YELLOW/ORANGE WITH MAIN AND TAIL BLADES Brand New in box. Condition is New. Shipped with Ground Shipping. Here is my back up Goblin 630 Kit that I was keeping but did not need nor used. I did rob a piece of the tail section from the kit for my other bird so you will need to supply it, (Its only a $7 or $8 piece)
  • . Everything else is there and then some extra's as well. I have some extra parts that are brand new and they are pictured as well. Other than that tail piece the helicopter is complete.

NOTE: I have more extras and if I find them before the auction ends I will include them free of charge. I may even have the missing tail piece which Im hoping I do as I remember buying one. Anyway Good luck and happy bidding.

NOTE: this helicopter is not the competition model but the parts are interchangeable and can be upgraded if you like. These helicopters are awesome and I love flying them but I like the GAUI Helicopters better and will be sticking with my X7 and getting rid of my SAB Helicopters. Anyway Please email me if you have any questions as I will answer promptly. If for whatever reason you get this item and are not happy please return it in the condition you received it and I will issue a refund as soon as I get a tracking number for the return.