Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Low time, very nice DX18G2 with voice, wireless trainer, box, charger, strap, etc

Community
Search
Notices

Low time, very nice DX18G2 with voice, wireless trainer, box, charger, strap, etc

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 07:02 PM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Low time, very nice DX18G2 with voice, wireless trainer, box, charger, strap, etc

Here's a very nice low-time DX18G2 (voice and wireless trainer) for sale. I bought this, and have found a DX18 Stealth that I want to use instead, don't need both.

Comes with manual, stickers, factory charger, neck strap, original battery, box, the ratchet strap for the throttle gimbal

These are getting hard to find, especially one so nice, I just like the black stealth version better.

It's up to date firmware wise, and I will unregister it prior to delivery so the new owner can register it for any future updates.

Price shown includes insured shipping in the US. Paypal preferred, it makes things easier.
Old 02-23-2019, 12:09 AM
auggie622
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX18 Gen 2

I'll take it at your asking price shipped. Please send paypal info,
Thanks Steven
Old 02-23-2019, 07:20 AM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll get it boxed up and ready to go!