Notices

NIB VQ Hurricane

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 08:39 PM
lovetoflyguy
My Feedback: (139)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIB VQ Hurricane

This is an NIB Hurricane "Battle of Britain" Edition from VQ Warbirds. This is the newer one with upgraded scale flaps (you can see the ribs on the inside portion nut just a flat piece of wood) and updated fully airfoil tail. This has a fiberglass cowl and comes with spinner. You have decals for two scale Hurrican's that flew during the Battle. There was a small imperfection from shipping that I've shown on the bottom of the center wing section. Its no big deal to glue back together and VQ supplies repair material (which comes with the kit) the exact same color. If you would like for me to, I will be happy to fix it for you. Just didn't think of doing it during taking the pictures. This was a very quick seller and is currently out of stock. More are on order and there are still plenty of parts. I also have a great running Evolution 15CC engine I was going to put in the plane. I will sell it with the plane for an additional $150.00. Will make an awesome combination.

I love giant scale warbirds and have decided to go with a Valley 89 inch version. Its the only reason this is up for sale.

I will double box the plane. Shipping will not be a problem as it isn't a huge box. Greyhound will be the cheapest but I will ship (at your cost) whichever way you choose.

Thanks for looking!