Notices

ME-108 BNF New Never Flown

Old 03-21-2019, 08:01 PM
lovetoflyguy
My Feedback: (139)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ME-108 BNF New Never Flown

Hey folks,

I wasn't too sure if I wanted to sell this or not, but I am quickly running out of room. This is a modified VQ 108 Taifun ARF (63inch winspan). There are several Youtube videos of the plane and it seems to fly perfect. I built this because I wanted something a bit different. I've acquired a bunch of giant scale warbirds and I just need the room. Everything besides the engine is brand new. I had the engine in another plane that I sold. He wanted to use nitro so I kept the engine because they run so good. The engine is an Evolution 15cc gass motor. I build a lot of planes and you can see the quality in this. Very little cutting on the cowl to keep it scale. The retracts are scale electric with scale oleo struts. I did not like the stupid little wire wheel that came out of the bottom so I had Shinden make me a 109 set which the 108 used. It looks so much better. All the servos are the HV Spektrum 6150s and it runs on a 4000 Life battery pack and the engine runs on a separate battery. All new. The canopy did not match nor did any of the scale stuff like the pushrod exits. I also painted the control horns etc. After some research, I found a scale aluminum spinner. I also match the paint which I will add a can with the plane. Please check for yourself if you want, but this is what I have in this plane:

BF 108ARF $239.95
Landing Gear $119.95
Evolution 15 $249.95
Servos 6150 (6) $240.00
Servo 6110 $29.99
Receiver $159.99
Scale Tailwheel $75.00 (Shinden)
Switches, extensions, etc approx $50

TOTAL $1164.00

Its amazing how much this crap adds up. I have several boxes and bubble paper that would work to ship this. This plane is balanced and truly BNF. Greyhound will insure for full amount and I've used them extensively.

If you want a really cool warbird that is very different and flies well, maybe this is the one for you. Please ask any questions.

I know the servos are a bit over kill, so if you don't want those, I can pull them out and we can subtract the price. Same with the receiver....

Thanks!
PJ