Wattage B2 Stealth Bomber & Futuba AM Radio RTF

Notices

Wattage B2 Stealth Bomber & Futuba AM Radio RTF

Old 03-23-2019, 01:25 PM
Remby
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wattage B2 Stealth Bomber & Futuba AM Radio RTF

For sale is the Wattage B2 Stealth Bomber Park Flyer.

This model Is in good condition, Just need your batterys for the transmitter , and it's ready to fly. The Servos are installed, as well as the speed control and the receiver. Total model weight with flight battery is 4.3oz.

The model is in RTF condition. Has around One Hour (or less) of flight time. Has a couple of minor bumps (see pictures) . Its flight setup is ready, and just need to balance with the battery pack install, and extend the receiver wire. (Mind the Balance with this, along the bottom of the wing on both sides is good).

Note this plane requires a CALM day, or a indoor location to fly.

Balance is done by moving the batterys into the proper position to zero the center of gravity, no extra weight is needed. [C.G. mark is on model's underside.]

Included are...

Wattage B2 model, fully assembled.

Futuba T3FR-AM 3 Channel radio system, Channel Freq - #33. This radio has mixing built in and, has been setup for this model.
[Note: this radio is good for other models and sailplanes, just your servos and batterys could be added as needed.]

Futuba R124H AM Receiver.

Wattage IC10A Speed Controller.

(2) Cirrus 4.9 Micro servos.

Fresh 6v 180Mah Ni-mh Flight pack Battery.

Boxes, all instructions and build review.

All data sheets for servos, speed controller, etc.

[Important Note!] The servo and wiring connections into the receiver, if you disconnect them they must be redone the same (pictured) , or the controls will be effected.

To fly , your 8-Batterys (AA's, NI-MH, or equl..) must be installed into the Transmitter. The included (180 mah 1/3rd AAA NI-MH 6.0v) Flight pack plugs into the 2-pin red connector on the speed controller. ( The radio's airborne switch harness is included, however it adds 1/2 oz of weight and will effect it's flight weight, would suggest just use the plug in method for the airborne setup. ) .Top off charge, your good to go.

Shipping Is being done in two packages, one for the model itself [fragile]. Let me have $50.00 for shipment, any unused shipping will be refunded.

If you do not need the extra boxes for the model ( Pictured ) and radio, it would reduce the shipping costs, let me know what works for you.

Questions ? Just ask, and thanks for looking.

Last edited by Remby; 04-02-2019 at 03:49 PM.