SWIWIN SW140B Turbine

Notices

SWIWIN SW140B Turbine

Old 04-17-2019, 12:38 PM
64Jetman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SWIWIN SW140B Turbine

Hello,
This is a low time SW140B Turbine that has only 31+ minutes of run time. It has never flown, only test Stand runs. I'm including the Pelican hard case and free USA shipping only! Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Last edited by 64Jetman; 04-17-2019 at 12:46 PM.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:25 PM
Terrafirmajets

Originally Posted by 64Jetman
Hello,
This is a low time SW140B Turbine that has only 31+ minutes of run time. It has never flown, only test Stand runs. I'm including the Pelican hard case and free USA shipping only! Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.
Good Morning
Ill take it please.
Shipping to New York address.

pm sent
Old 04-19-2019, 01:14 PM
64Jetman

Default Sw140b

Originally Posted by Terrafirmajets
Good Morning
Ill take it please.
Shipping to New York address.

pm sent
SW140B
hello,
you probably don’t remember me, but I was the guy who won the auction on eBay for the Vulcan jet you were selling. You did not sell it to me for whatever reason(s).
If you want this Turbine, it’s going to cost $1650 plus shipping. let me know if you want it.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:44 AM
Terrafirmajets

Hi there
I do remember you and also the dissapointment I caused you when I cancelled the Vulcan sale. You are aware of why I cancelled it as my comms at the time was pretty thorough and that as I saw it having found a fuel tank had been leaking during strip for shipping had no other option at the time. As you are also aware it was a scratch built wood jet and it is not just a case of mop up. It required removal of the affected area of sheeting re glassing and painting. I was alot more gutted than you having spent 2 1/2 yrs building it.

I have already offered my profuse and heartfelt apology and maintain it now. Although you have no obligation to accept my apology for what was essentially my fault I had hoped that you at least understood why. In hind sight I could have offered you some options instead of just cancelling it but lesson for next time.

Should you wish to proceed with the sale of your swiwin then I would like to purchase it. I do understand though should you choose to await another buyer.

Best Regards and wish you all the best
Paul
Old 04-20-2019, 03:16 PM
64Jetman

Default ok, let’s move on

Hi there
I do remember you and also the dissapointment I caused you when I cancelled the Vulcan sale. You are aware of why I cancelled it as my comms at the time was pretty thorough and that as I saw it having found a fuel tank had been leaking during strip for shipping had no other option at the time. As you are also aware it was a scratch built wood jet and it is not just a case of mop up. It required removal of the affected area of sheeting re glassing and painting. I was alot more gutted than you having spent 2 1/2 yrs building it.

I have already offered my profuse and heartfelt apology and maintain it now. Although you have no obligation to accept my apology for what was essentially my fault I had hoped that you at least understood why. In hind sight I could have offered you some options instead of just cancelling it but lesson for next time.

Should you wish to proceed with the sale of your swiwin then I would like to purchase it. I do understand though should you choose to await another buyer.

Best Regards and wish you all the best
Paul
what are you willing to pay for the Turbine?

mark
Old 04-20-2019, 07:13 PM
Terrafirmajets

Hi Mark,
Thank you
I am happy to pay the full asking price, if that can include the paypal fees that would be great and Ill pay the shipping.
Ideally I would prefer she was shipped at my cost via g courier like ups or fedex etc straight to Abu Dhabi but if you are willing to ship within the US only I am able to provide you with a forwarding address in The US or Canada though that may less reliable due to the onward forwarding.

If you agree please invoice me via RC universe or on pm and Ill get it paid
Best Regards,
Paul
Old 04-20-2019, 10:47 PM
64Jetman

Default Shipping location & Price

Hi Mark,
Thank you
I am happy to pay the full asking price, if that can include the paypal fees that would be great and Ill pay the shipping.
Ideally I would prefer she was shipped at my cost via g courier like ups or fedex etc straight to Abu Dhabi but if you are willing to ship within the US only I am able to provide you with a forwarding address in The US or Canada though that may less reliable due to the onward forwarding.

If you agree please invoice me via RC universe or on pm and Ill get it paid
Best Regards,
Paul
Paul,
I can ship wherever you like, as long as you cover that cost. As for you paying full price and me taking the 3% fee, I have no problem with that. If you want me to ship too you in the Middle East, just give me the address and what shipper you want to use and I’ll get the price.

Mark
Old 04-20-2019, 11:25 PM
Terrafirmajets

Thanks Mark,
Very kind of you.

I'll drop you a PM now with the address.
I think Fedex or UPS would be the ones to use if that's ok

Paul
Old 04-21-2019, 04:48 AM
64Jetman

Default Paul

Thanks Mark,
Very kind of you.

I'll drop you a PM now with the address.
I think Fedex or UPS would be the ones to use if that's ok

Paul
Paul,
Got the address, I’ll get price quotes Monday and get back with you then.

Mark
Old 04-22-2019, 05:08 PM
64Jetman

Default PM sent Paul

Originally Posted by 64Jetman

Paul,
Got the address, I’ll get price quotes Monday and get back with you then.

Mark
please let me know what you want to do.

Mark