Notices

Chris Craft Commander by Dumas

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 02:24 PM
leggolon
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chris Craft Commander by Dumas

Need to sell, need the space. For sale is the Dumas Products Chris Craft Commander RC boat kit. The kit is complete. The hull is 85% finished as you can see in the photo. It just needs to be fiberglassed for water operation. Hull is professionally built and all dimensions mirror the plans. Included is the remainder of the kit, all parts are there. I am also including the recommended Dumas speed control, the recommended Running hardware and all the metal fittings that come with the kit. Also are the 2 motors that Dumas recommends part #2004, 6v top of the line electric motors from Dumas. Also included are 2 sealed batteries also sold by Dumas, see pics. I will also include 2 servos for rudder and ESC operation. All parts are new and never have been used. Specs on the model are: Kit #1244, L=36 in, Beam = 10 3/4 in the scale is 1/12th. The Kit is the 1954 36 ft Chris- Craft Commander Express Cruiser I am asking $300.00 OBO for the entire package. NO trades please....buyer pays for shipping...Pay Pal accepted, or postal money order

Last edited by leggolon; 04-27-2019 at 12:16 PM.