Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Moving Sale - 35% Pilot RC Extra 330 SC ARF Partially Built with Servos, DLE 111

Community
Search
Notices

Moving Sale - 35% Pilot RC Extra 330 SC ARF Partially Built with Servos, DLE 111

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 04:28 PM
gdavisjr
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving Sale - 35% Pilot RC Extra 330 SC ARF Partially Built with Servos, DLE 111

Moving and need to sale asap. Make offers. Buyers must come and pick up. I have 5 total 100cc planes, several 100cc sized motors, wing bags, servos, DX18 transmitter, receivers, even a 6x12 v-nose trailer. All must go. See other adds that I'll be posting!

I'd love to sell all to one buyer, but will split up items as I post them. Email for those interested in buying all of my RC gear for a really good price.

For sale in this thread is a partially built 35% Pilot Extra 330 SC in the Blue/Red/White scheme as seen in the pics. Beautiful plane. Never flown, hasn't been finished. Here is what is included.

1 - Plane that is mostly built as seen from the pics. Bottom cowl is cut as seen for a DLE111 with standard muffs. I used stand offs for the motor, but it isn't tightened down yet.

6 - Hitec 7955TG servos that were new when mounted. 2 in each wing. 1 in each horizontal stab.

1 - Savox 1230SG Servo for the rudder. Again, new for project when mounted.

1 - DLE 111 Engine with standard mufflers and ignition, new for built and has never been started or seen any fuel. However, when mounting the arm on the carb for throttle, I used too much blue thread lock. Therefore, it binds a little as you move the throttle now. Worst case, it may need a new carb just as a FYI. Other than that, it is new.

Would love to sell everything as one package deal to someone. Can locate some wing bags as well if needed for the package. If I can't sale as an overall package, can start splitting plan from rest.

Maybe $1500 as complete package OBO. Need to get rid of the big items since I'm moving shortly. Would love to make an overall package deal for this along with the other items I've listed. I don't have the boxes for the plane anymore, so buyer would need to come and get.

I don't get on RCUniverse much anymore, so please reach out to my email address which is [email protected]. I need to sell this along with everything else.. would love to combine and make package deal on any of these items.

Thanks!