F6F Hell Cat ARF add your battery and RX to fly

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 12:55 AM
tonyos
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F6F Hell Cat ARF add your battery and RX to fly

TOP FLIGHT F6F HELLCAT
F6F Hellcat ARF Just add your , RX and battery to fly Has a Scorpion 5545-150kv Motor installed MAKES 3800 WATTS ON 12 CELLS WITH A 26 X14 PROP , Talon ESC HV 120-12 cells 50V 20amp Bec ,cowl is not cut so can be made Gas if you want , Impressive Model all New Parts ,New RD Metal Gear hi torq Digital servos 8 installed , Robart 5/8 Struts , The Struts can be turned to put the wheel spats on the inside , I just like them this way , Fixed tail wheel , you can remove the struts and install retracts if you want this is a bolt in deal I made up , no modes to the wing ,Retracts do not do well at the field I fly from
86 Inch wing span all up weight Ready to fly is 25.7 LBs Impressive for this size model ,This model FLYS Great ,has 3 flights to date no hanger rash , Can not ship must be picked up in Lynchburg VA Cash Only no Pay Pal the wings remove with the center section stays on the model , May part trade for a EDF 80 or 90 mm size Jet that flys on 6 cells still in the box > no other trades