Search
Notices

Dave Platt Legendary Spitfire Standoff Scale Nitro RC Airplane Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 05:42 AM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dave Platt Legendary Spitfire Standoff Scale Nitro RC Airplane Kit

Dave Platt Legendary Spitfire Standoff Scale Nitro RC Airplane Kit VINTAGE. Wingspan 65".60 2 stroke engine.Kit is complete decals appear to be useable,the color chart has had the color chips fall off as the glue dried out over the years,most are loose in the box.Instructions are printed on the plans there is no manual never was.Box has tape and some stickers on it .
Old 06-08-2019, 06:23 PM
ebelt57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Aerowoof , I viewed your list of items which you've had listed on RCU and you had at least one of the kits that I had sold in the past. It seems everyone
prefers ARF due to either laziness or simply lack of time to build from kits. I would actually prefer to build a plane but like most working adults I do- not have
the time at present but I am planning to retire this year (god willing ) so I can dive back into this Hobby that I love So-Much. That being said would you consider
taking $150.00 for this kit. I live in central Pa and would consider driving two thirds of the way to you to pick up this kit in person at some point in near future.

Thanks , Eric