Notices

TopFlite FW 190 w/Saito FG90R3

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 09:42 AM
jstyle13
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TopFlite FW 190 w/Saito FG90R3

Purchased this plane last year from the original buyer/owner who did the custom work with the intention of finishing the project. I really don't have the time or desire to finish it and get it going so I've decided to sell it. Once finished, it will be an amazing plane for whoever gets it going and one of the best looking TF FW190s out there.

Everything is brand new. Highly detailed/weathered and comes with the supplies needed to finish the job. The cowl/canopy are the only items needed to finish as they are still stock and haven't been weathered/painted. I intended to get rid of the eagle head and paint the cowl black.

Sale includes:

TopFlite FW190 ARF Kit

Saito FG90R3 (factory new in the box with no mods)
Keleo Exhaust Ring
Biela 3-Blade FW190 Prop
TF 2-Blade Spinner

Robart Electric Mains w/Robart Wheels
Robart Mechanical tail wheel
Robart Electric Control Unit

Powerbox smoke pump
Powerbox digi-switch
Powerbox Spark Switch
3x Gator RC 2.2A LiPo bats
Du-bro tanks/Tygon Tubing

Warbird Pilots Luftwaffe 1/5 scale pilot
Detailed Cockpit Kit w/accessories to finish what's left
Custome Made Canvas Felt-lined wing bag

Factory Hardware/Linkages etc
Manual

There may be a few more small things I'm forgetting, but it's everything needed to have an amazing, show quality FW190. Servos and Rx are about the only things needed to complete.

Asking $3100. NO TRADES and I won't split up the FG90R3 as the firewall on the plane has been fitted for the FG90 and they need to go as a package deal. Not willing to ship. I'm in the North Naples area. I'm willing to do an hours driving or so to facilitate a deal.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more info.

More pics located on my FG ad here: https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...99#post2864893

Thanks

Last edited by jstyle13; 07-06-2019 at 09:45 AM.