Balsa USA 1/4 Scale sopwith pup

Notices

Balsa USA 1/4 Scale sopwith pup

Old 07-16-2019, 04:54 PM
Jeff Denham
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Balsa USA 1/4 Scale sopwith pup

Electric pup, HiMax Motor 20x8 wood prop , normally uses a 10cell 5000 mah packs I fly it with a 120 Amp castle Hv esc but I would recommend a 160amp , plane flys great!! Always a attention getter, don't really want to sell but I want to get into something different so it's time to move on , covered with solartex and with automotive paint, 78inch span x 57 Length. Not a show winner but still looking good has some patina and is a Flyer,,I guess you could change to a Gasser if you wanted, but is a pleasure to fly with electric and is not lacking any power, asking 1.200$ OBO really don't want to ship would like to keep it local if possible.would possibly be willing to trade for some large twin gas two stroke engines new in box or low time ones 120cc to 170cc or a early Carf R2 gee bee , or that Green $Tuff , thank you for Veiwing.

Last edited by Jeff Denham; 07-16-2019 at 05:02 PM.