Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Retractable tail wheel unit copy of Robart design.

Community
Search
Notices

Retractable tail wheel unit copy of Robart design.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 10:48 AM
unclegeorge
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Retractable tail wheel unit copy of Robart design. SOLD

(SOLD) I have only one of these NIB Retractable all aluminum tail wheel units are a copy of a Robart design that can be operated by a small servo or air cylinder, there is a hole for a small servo in the unit. The unit is light weight mounted on 3 laminate of 1/8" plywood and held in place with 4 -4/40 Allen head screws into blind nuts and 2 self taping screws in the bottom of the bulk head. The unit is made off aluminum and it has a lock over center for the tail wheel to be locked down when extended. Idea for 1/6 or 1/4 scale scale planes.
I will sell these for now for $29.95 + 5.60 S&H. Let me know if you want one, they won't last long at this price!!!
Specs:
1. Plywood bulk head is 3" Tall X 2 3/8" wide.
2. The metal tail wheel frame is 2 7/8" Tall X 2 7/16" wide so you can make your own bulk head for your plane.
3. Distance from the bulk head to the Center of the axle is 2 3/4".
4. The tail wheel rises 2 3/4" in the retract position.
5. It is 2 3/4" from the bulk head when it is in the lock down position.
6. I comes with tail wheel & mounting screws.
7. There are 4 holes in the bulkhead if you want to use pull pull or a single servo for steering.
8. You can use a servo for retraction or an air cylinder.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232
NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the "Detail" section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Universe and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don't have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON'T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the "First Come-First Serve" Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: [email protected]
Keep in mind that I am not Amazon Prime and it was mailed at the US Post office "Snail Mail" and may take 4 to 6 days to reach your doorstep.( Be patient!) Uncle George

Images

View all Images in thread

Last edited by unclegeorge; 07-21-2019 at 11:05 AM.
Old 07-19-2019, 12:45 PM
P51c
My Feedback: (38)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retractable tail wheel unit copy of Robart design

I'll take it paypal is being sent.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:48 AM
helichris
My Feedback: (111)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tail wheel retract

Hi