Search
Notices

Rare 1975 Graupner Bell 212 helicopter

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 01:46 AM
midnitexpress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare 1975 Graupner Bell 212 helicopter

Hello heli freaks, I am parting with my 1975 Graupner Bell 212 custom heli, had it for many years and has been in resto-mod ever since, have not started it or flown it, heli was sanded, primed, painted white, started on graphics, has alum .90 size rotor head with double ball bearings encased in mounting hub (mounted on fuse already), has OS .60 size motor with over size carb and heat sink head, upgraded tail rotor, working on upgrading the landing gear, new cabon fibre balanced main blades to be installed, has dog fighting laser gun and hit/damage control module, overall heli has no major damage but has some imperfections that will need some attention, the main rotor tooth gear will need to be replaced as I have not located one yet, the heli is a work in progress with mechanics still need be installed, this is a wonderful heli with lots of potential, you can go to Graupner web site to see it in action and stock pics, with the modifications who knows what kind of performance this heli will get over the stock version, looking to sell outright, ship in U.S. only, FYI i have the original parts that will go with it, the motor and fan unit, rotor head, landing gear and misc hardware.

Last edited by midnitexpress; 08-13-2019 at 04:52 AM.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:59 AM
cclzcec32401

Would love to see some pictures!
Old 08-11-2019, 01:57 PM
midnitexpress

Hi, will try to post pics soon, sorry for the wait.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:26 PM
cclzcec32401

Great!
I'll be looking out for them!

All the best!!!

Chris