Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

HSD 12s 105mm EDF F16 jet ARF minus RX, SATs, and TX flown only 5 flights.

Notices

HSD 12s 105mm EDF F16 jet ARF minus RX, SATs, and TX flown only 5 flights.

Old 08-13-2019, 10:09 AM
Thewoz
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HSD 12s 105mm EDF F16 jet ARF minus RX, SATs, and TX flown only 5 flights.

Here is a HSD 105mm electric super jet. This jet is the most awesome EDF I have flown and it is big for an EDF foamy. There is a few hangar rash dings but there are very minor and not really noticeable I just have to disclose it. The nose gear did come out on me on one landing but was easily repaired and is stronger than before. All I did was hit a crack in the runway and the nose gear went back a little. Anyway the jet is complete minus All electronics and gyro are included except the Receiver, TX, and satellites and no batteries are included. This jet is very cool and it sounds awesome in the air. The jet has only one flaw and that is the nose piece is missing the pointy nose antennae and that just would not stay glued on and I have since lost it. I unfortunately will not be able to ship this so if you want it you will have to come and get it or I can drive up to 100 miles for a small gas fee of $40.00 or something can be worked out I am very flexible and I know this hobby is expensive so we can work something out. Anyway here it is and please ask any questions you may have. If you need more pictures please ask and I will do my best to get them to you quickly.

PayPal payment is preferred but I am open to other methods but I have to have payment in hand and cleared before sale is finalized. Please email me for any reason on these listings.
Thanks so much for everything,
Phil

Everything works on the jet from the lights to the retracts. there is no damage to the jet other than a few dings from the hangar and a little scuff from the front landing gear. No shipping is available on this listing so only pick up or I can drive up to 100 miles for a small fee for gas.