Notices

Century F-15 in great condition, RTF

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 11:15 AM
Falcon12514
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Century F-15 in great condition, RTF

Selling my very large Century F-15 Aircraft. Has brand new Batteries both for the AMT Turbine, and for all the JR Servos. Comes complete the a JR 14gx Radio DMSS and the 11 channel Receiver. I'll also complete the package with all starting equipment except the fire extinguisher. Full scuba tank and all attachments, propane tank with all the attachments, 2 volt glow starter and extra 2 volt glow plugs. Plane has a super nice AMT 400 Turbine Engine that starts right up and has exceptional power. All Digital JR Servos, Complete retracts actuating gear doors and inboard sequencing. Two fuselage side tanks, large center tank, and the UAT tank on top. It is all built correctly, and ez to fly, F-15. Has the big elevator stabs, ailerons, flaps, rudder and NWS. Has breaks and a top airbrake. Full cockpit, with pilot. Runs perfect, you won't be disappointed! $ 3,500.00 with transmitter and receiver, $3000.00 with out. Can't ship is like 8 feet long and has those large Vertical fins.