Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

New in Box Classic Peter Barth 1/3 Scale/3.3-meter Waco YMF-5 Kit.

Community
Search
Notices

New in Box Classic Peter Barth 1/3 Scale/3.3-meter Waco YMF-5 Kit.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 07:34 AM
tonyjet
My Feedback: (223)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New in Box Classic Peter Barth 1/3 Scale/3.3-meter Waco YMF-5 Kit.

New in Box Classic Peter Barth 1/3 Scale/3.3-meter Waco YMF-5 Kit.Full, Un-started Kit. 3.3m/118” Wingspan.This kit was a TopGun trophy winner by Mike Barbee. Gorgeous when built. Contents of this kit are extensive. ALL necessary wood, 24 individual packages of scale hardware items, scale welded gear and cabanes, complex fiberglass components including fluted scale ailerons, curved laminated wooden stabilizer, rudder, and elevator leading and trailing edges are just some items on the list of top-drawer components.Not only a stunner, an added bonus are the flight characteristics which are reported to be fantastic. Both a stable platform and a superb aerobatic performer.This package also Includes two beautiful IFlyTalies Custom Instrument Panels front and rear (pictured) for this aircraft. Retail $349. IFlyTalies website address:

https://www.iflytailies.com/store/instrument-panels

Here’s a vid of one of the 3.3 m Barth Waco’s flying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvWhoI90iM8 I will certainly work out a fair deal on shipping based on the buyer’s circumstances. The kit is contained in one large box 48x15x15, and weighs 33 pounds. I’m also willing to meet within a reasonable distance from the Atlanta area to deliver. I live just off I-75 about 12 miles north of the Atlanta city center.ALSO, IF YOU’RE IN GEORGIA FOR GEORGIA JETS MEET, THAT PRESENTS ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES.I’ll consider trades for the smaller 2.3 meter Barth Waco YMF-5 kit, plus boot, if someone cares to upgrade. I’m downsizing, but I still want to complete this type build.Also, for a different project, I am in need of either a DA-100, a 3W in the 100 cc range, or a BME Extreme 110. Willing to trade plus some boot for the above, too. Let me know what you have.To purchase elsewhere the kit alone: $1865; Complete package with Instrument Panels: $2214.Asking price: $1650 plus help with shipping, OBO. A huge savings. Call anytime with questions.

Tony

678-687-3268

Atlanta area