Search
Notices

Framed up Ziroli P-61 Black Widow.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 10:22 AM
Lone_eagle
My Feedback: (181)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Framed up Ziroli P-61 Black Widow.

I have for sale a completely framed up Ziroli P-61 Black Widow. All it needs is some glass, primer and paint (glass, resin, and primer supplied). Included are two new DA 35 engines with mufflers, Robart electric trike gears with controllers and Robart wheels with electric brakes on the mains, two metal painted spinners, operational top turret and wing spoilers. Cost of materials over $4000.

Last edited by Lone_eagle; 09-27-2019 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-27-2019, 03:46 PM
pitts s2b
My Feedback: (138)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lone_eagle
I have for sale a completely framed up Ziroli P-61 Black Widow. All it needs is some glass, primer and paint (glass, resin, and primer supplied). Included are two new DA 35 engines with mufflers, Robart electric trike gears with controllers and Robart wheels with electric brakes on the mains, two metal painted spinners, operational top turret and wing spoilers. Cost of materials over $4000.
well I always wanted one of those probably no way to ship it ??
Old 09-30-2019, 11:32 AM
Lone_eagle
My Feedback: (181)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greyhound is the only way it could b4e shipped economically. This would have to be station to station from Ocala to your closest drop-off station. All Greyhound allows is $300 insurance. The packing and boxing would be somewhere around $100.