TopFlite Zero ARF w/GP61 and Robart Electric Gear

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 12:09 PM
jstyle13
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TopFlite Zero ARF w/GP61 and Robart Electric Gear

collecting dust.

Purchased this plane new from TowerHobbies about 1.5 years ago because I was always so nervous to fly the kit built P47 I spent 2 years building, that I found I didn't enjoy it and wanted another G/S warbird to fly that wouldn't stress me out. These are wonderful flying planes and almost handle like a big docile trainer. It also looks amazing inflight.

Has a GP61 up front with a 3 blade Biela CF prop. Plenty of thrust/speed on this combination. Also will include the 2 blade spinner and a 2 blade WW2 style prop. Engine has about 1.5-2 gallons thru it and is still in the break in phase. Comes with Robart Electric retracts. They work great and I've had no issues at all with them. Rx is a spektrum AR12310t. Servos are all new Hitec 5645MGs and 645MGs. Tech-aero IBEC for ignition and 2x Spektrum LiFe battery packs with EC3 connectors. Full cockpit kit and Japanese WW2 pilot from warbirdpilots.com. Installed the Dummy drop tank which can be released in flight.

Comes with a custom made padded canvas wing bag to help with avoiding hangar rash and damage in transport. Also have a spare canopy laying around I will include. I'm located in the Naples/Ft Meyers area. I work out of FLL and can meet on the east coast. I'm also willing to drive some northwards to facilitate a deal. Asking $2500 for everything as a BNF. Will sell at a lower price if you don't want some/all of the electronics etc.

****Also for sale****
TopFlite P47 Razorback w/DLE 85 (glassed and sprayed with Klasskote) - $3000
FW 8S F22 NIB -$500
FW 8S F4 flown once- $475
FW A10 80mm flown 10-12 times -$475
Eflite 1.2m T28 NIB -$225