Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

STINSON VOYAGER 105 1/4 scale kit COMPLETE, VINTAGE, J-5 Enterprises, by Art Lane

Notices

STINSON VOYAGER 105 1/4 scale kit COMPLETE, VINTAGE, J-5 Enterprises, by Art Lane

Old 11-19-2019, 05:40 PM
rclbsimmo
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default STINSON VOYAGER 105 1/4 scale kit COMPLETE, VINTAGE, J-5 Enterprises, by Art Lane

Wow, a very special item here...vintage kit complete Stinson Voyager 105 in 1/4 scale, WS 105"
I checked the kit and it seems 100% complete. Plans, Instruction manual, all parts (made with lite mahagony door skin materials) Landing Gear, heavy duty plastic wheel pants,
You could collect it, build it as is or replace some parts with lite ply or balsa.....for large gas engine.
The box is not so good, so I will put the original box in a new box to ship. The original box shows some water streaking, the insides are PERFECT, all wood is flat, absolutely no issues(I think the box at one time got a little wet on one end..., but nothing inside did). This is pretty cool vintage kit.....hope someone builds it.
If I were to build it, I would use some parts as is and copy some to lite play and balsa just to make it a little lighter. I researched it and they do fly as designed with all the original parts.
If you do build it, Please send me a photo of the completed model. I just have too many projects to build it, so why let it set in my workshop.
The box is heavy....shipping will be significant , but I will send it the best way possible.
If you want any additional photos, just ask...(please only serious buyers)
That's the facts.....

$250.00 + shipping
Thanks,
Lee

Last edited by rclbsimmo; 11-23-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:43 PM
L4cubmenJ3
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will buy it .Please call me at 612 741 0312. Shipping to 55014 Thank you .