Notices

Kingtech 140 G2

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 12:48 PM
rvnrcer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kingtech 140 G2

Kingtech 140 G2. 732 minutes run time. Includes FOD screen. All accessories as received from Kingtech. Purchased new in 2019. Sent it back to Kingtech last year to get a bad glow plug replaced. Has been flawless since. Always run on diesel and Kingtech oil. Sold plane it was in and not planning to replace it.
will take 1750 shipped to US addresses or 1700 picked up in south Florida
Old 05-14-2021, 05:15 PM
rvnrcer

Default Kingtech 140 G2

Due to the lack of interest I've installed engine in a BVM Cougar. Plane and engine are for sale. Also a low time JetCat 100RX
Old 05-17-2021, 08:44 AM
Boom Operator
My Feedback: (2)

Default Lack of interest

Hello, if you still want to sell the turbine my offer even though you don’t have it as obo, if $1300.00 would do it just let me know.
Old 05-17-2021, 09:30 AM
rvnrcer

Default Kingtech 140 G2

Its installed in my Cougar. Not accepting offers. Price is firm.
Will sell it with BVM Cougar, bind n fly for 7500. Picked up in south Florida
Old 05-29-2021, 06:24 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Boom Operator
Hello, if you still want to sell the turbine my offer even though you don’t have it as obo, if $1300.00 would do it just let me know.

That gives a whole new meaning to low ball......sheesh
Old 05-30-2021, 04:22 AM
Boom Operator
My Feedback: (2)

Yeah your right on and you gave me a counter offer and I thought no problem, but then you had to add the last comment. I'm a disabled veteran on a fixed income and I offered what I can afford at the time, I look for ads like yours so I can maybe get the RC stuff people did not sell at there asking price. I'd rather have $1300 than nada, nix, nothing especially if the seller is in need of the money for other projects. Best of luck selling it, If you're ever in NC come on out to the field, RAMS (Riverside Aeromodelers Society) in East Bend and I'll show you my collection of Giant scale planes and jet that I own through being frugal, you're also welcome to fly at the finest field NC has to offer.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:29 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Boom Operator
Yeah your right on and you gave me a counter offer and I thought no problem, but then you had to add the last comment. I'm a disabled veteran on a fixed income and I offered what I can afford at the time, I look for ads like yours so I can maybe get the RC stuff people did not sell at there asking price. I'd rather have $1300 than nada, nix, nothing especially if the seller is in need of the money for other projects. Best of luck selling it, If you're ever in NC come on out to the field, RAMS (Riverside Aeromodelers Society) in East Bend and I'll show you my collection of Giant scale planes and jet that I own through being frugal, you're also welcome to fly at the finest field NC has to offer.
That was my comment, not his. I'm a disabled vet on a fixed income too, but I would never offer such a price for a 140 even if it is a G2. His asking price is more than fair. To think mine is $1900 since it has never been crashed, is almost brand new even though it has about 30 hours on it since new, and has been serviced and everything but the can, wheels, and shaft replaced.