Notices

Top RC Model1/6 F-16 airframe and BVM 1/6 Gear Combo

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2021, 03:40 PM
Fighting Falcon
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top RC Model1/6 F-16 airframe and BVM 1/6 Gear Combo

This is A NEW - Unbuilt Top RC 1/6 F-16 Kit and a Low time USED BVM 1/6 F-16 landing gear Combo.

Those of you familiar with this great airframe know the gear issues most of its owners have to deal with with the set of retracts that you have no other option but to buy along with the kit when you purchase it.

It took me a great deal of researching, evaluating options / prices and actually loosing money on the sale of the Top RC Gear. Persistence paid off and I got the chance to purchase what I think is the most scale and reliable landing gear you will find in the market to match this great airframe.

I am offering this as a package and for a FIRM price because I just bought me another 1/5 F-16 and have thus decided I will not proceed with this project.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The BVM landing gear is not a straight drop in for this airframe and will require some modeling skills to retrofit it into this airframe. However, Nothing major or beyond what we would normally have to do when pursuing these swaps. There are posts on Facebook of modelers sharing their experience of that having successfully flown this model / gear combination.

Shipping: I would prefer local
Pickup or meet half way within a 300 miles radius; However, I am willing to crate and ship at buyers expense.

Airframe specs can be found at
https://www.toprcmodel-usa.com/f-16.html

https://gator-rc.com/jets/rc-turbine-jets?amp=1

Thanks for looking!
Old 07-31-2021, 06:33 AM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Hi…sent you a pm yesterday. Is the jet still for sale?? Thx