Quarter Scale Pacesetter frame Complete

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 02:29 PM
jimmydelta
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quarter Scale Pacesetter frame Complete

Quarter Scale Eliminator Pacesetter Rc Car: Frame #2711
This Frame is in perfect condition. As you can see the frame is complete. I still have the original Body that has never run ready to paint in black primer.It is at my daughter's house but if you are going to pick up the car in person, I can look for it this week.This will be cheap.If you cannot find it in person, it will be sold when you get a suitable box I will not send the car body together with the chassis because it may suffer damage.This is turned on by means of a coupling that I have to install in the tube that you see in the Flywheel as a helicopter. It needs a Torque starter to turn it on. I bought it but it did not reach me so I could not turn on the engine so I put it on The sale (AS-IS) but the rest is excellent. I will send you this when it arrives.
Note: The Funny Car Body in the last photo is not included, it is only for you to see the body that I have. It is the same as the one illustrated but without scoop. It is original.
Please, if you do not have experience with this type of scale, do not buy as I do not accept return. This sale "as is" as you see it, you receive it. If you want shipping insurance you have to pay for it.
It is being sold in parts because shipping is very expensive...

Handling and Shipping $145.00

Last edited by jimmydelta; 12-16-2021 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:47 AM
fbass4u

I am interested in this, please provide more info thanks. I have sent a pm
Old 12-16-2021, 04:47 AM
fbass4u

I work midnight so going to bed now but please leave a payment method and I will call when I wake about 2pm and we can discuss details thank