Notices

RARE New In Box- TopRC Super Galeb Jet with Electric Landing Gear

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2022, 03:51 PM
sskianpour
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RARE New In Box- TopRC Super Galeb Jet with Electric Landing Gear

SUPER RARE TopRC Super Galeb RC Jet for 120+ size turbines and up.
This is a mint condition Full Kit -untouched- with all the bells and whistles with electric Retracts and an extra Xicoy controller.
I was planning on building her this winter but am doing a scratch build project instead so decided to sell this one.
This one is a no brainer. Stand out in a crowd of Hawk owners at the RC Field or Jet Event with this beautiful super rare, Yugoslav single engine Military Jet Trainer. Due to the pandemic and subsequent resource and shipping issues this model is currently NOT available from TopRC and has not been for a long while. To my knowledge this one right here is one of the only kits available currently.
Features
--95% pre-assembled
--Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
--Aluminum tube plug-in for wing spars
--Live hinging with precision gap sealing
--True scale outline with accurate details
--Pre-applied decals with clear coat
--Scale cockpit
--Detachable main wing and tail for easy transport
--Removable hatch for easy access to engine compartment
--Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
--Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
--Tail tube and fuel tank included
Gorgeous military camo scheme with very highly visibility teal bottom is a faithful scale scheme of the full size jet.
Impressive size jet for how light she is. 93" long and near 70" wingspan, which non surprisingly puts it at the same size aspect as the Skymaster Hawk.
This jet flies and lands like a BAe Hawk of the same size...smooth and easy. The Trailing link gear forgive those hard landings or offroad moments, and I will tell you these landing gear are incredible. They are beautiful, beefy and brawny.
If this jet was in stock, it could be purchased for roughly $3500 after Taxes and BEFORE shipping. Shipping would easily be an additional $750-1000 and more likely significantly higher today, putting the total well over $4000 not to mention the 6 month minimum lead time to build and have it shipped to you.
You can have this one at a discount AND this week.
While local pickup is preferred, the jet can be easily shipped at buyers expense as it comes meticulously packed in factory and it is all in a reasonable sized box.
The Landing Gear and Jet are in 2 separate boxes and can be shipped anywhere in the continental USA that Greyhound goes or buyer can choose their own shipping carrier.
Paypal is fine but buyer pays the 3.5% PayPal fee.
Here is a link of the product below. Thanks for looking.
https://www.toprcmodel-usa.com/super-galeb.html