Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

trade Problem!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Dr Power 313

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trade Problem!?!?!?

Ok i traded a traxxas stampede with new parts with extra unopened parts for a Tamiya Clodbuster with hop ups but when it came time to assemble the truck ...Then truck was missing many part needed to complete the build ..And at that point i gave the member a Poor rating so after many e-mails i agreed to change my rating and he agreed to send the missing parts ..so ...I even offered to send More! new parts to help sweetin the deal that was last friday ..friday we agreed to mail the parts again and since then ive tryed to call this man and e-mailed him and no ersponce as of yet all i would like is the part that are stated in the invoice per are deal what should i do??
Old 07-11-2012, 10:32 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: trade Problem!?!?!?

I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

If the other member will not complete the transaction as originally agreed upon, please submit a complaint against him using the form linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. This will open a formal complaint against him and allow us to track the situation.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Dr Power 313

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: trade Problem!?!?!?

well whats funny is i just sent him a e-mail telling him the actions i was about to take....and Boom now my parts are being sent ! magic i guess...lol