Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok im fighting with a Member over a trade we did

ok i filed a complaint on a member here on RCU...and i guess he didnt really look at the pics i sent to him and now hes breaking stuff and saying i lied about the shape the truck was in ? i sent new parts with the truck ..and i even offered to help him with any problems he might have with the truck...Now last friday we agreed to ship parts to one another and we agreed to do it monday...well he contacts me wnsday and say ill ship soon so its thursday now and i get a reply sayin i lied about the truck an hes had to replace a bunch of parts and he sent me a e-mail stating he wants RCU to refund the parts he swaped out! and if i change my rating of him again ...i can forget the parts......what actions can i take here? i have 12 0r 13 rating saying i a good person to deal with i dont wanna get my account shut down cuz hes a knuckelhead ....... and now im gettin told i have to ship frist. he playing kid games what can i do now?

And whats gonna happen with me here on rcu??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Ok im fighting with a Member over a trade we did

Please remember that all transactions, and any dispute that may unfortunately arise from them, are to be handled between those directly involved in it. The forums are not to be used to air grievances or report complaints.

Trades are always the highest risk type transaction because there is no real recourse available to you other than to file a complaint in small claims court.

You and the other person negotiated a trade. That trade needs to either be completed as agreed upon, or both parties should consider the option of returning the items to their original owners in the exact condition as received.
    Marketplace Manager

If it seems to good to be true, it more than likely is.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ok so what dose the complaint i filed do nothing??...... i like rcu....but this guy is Beyond wrong...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

When you filed your complaint, you were sent an email explaining what the complaint resolution process. In that email, it stated you and the other person are responsible for resolving the problem. If it is determined by our staff that the other person has violated the site rules, we may, at our discretion, suspend their account. However, because we are moderators and not mediators, we cannot and will not become involved in the complaint resolution process. Again, that is yours and theirs responsibility.
    Marketplace Manager

If it seems to good to be true, it more than likely is.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ok no need to get upset....im waiting for a reply from the other member i mailed a package to him today so if i get a tracking number ill call off the complaint ..