Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Feedback

Old 07-21-2012, 04:41 AM
Status01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feedback

HI, Not really a problem but was just wondering about people who dont leave feedback..I've worked a few trades on here and only one has left feedback. The others dont respond to email and no feedback left even though i've left them feedback. Its not fair to me because im trying to make a good name and cant because no one leaves feedback....Its harder for me to work trades with a low feedback.. Just saying
Old 07-23-2012, 08:24 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Feedback

I fully underestand your frustration. It is difficult to establish a presence on a site when other members will not afford you the same consideration you offer them. However, we cannot force members to post feedback. One suggestion I can offer which may help is that you notify those you complete transactions with that you will leave them feedback only if they leave you feedback first. In this way, they have an incentive to post a rating on your account.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Status01

Understood it can't be forced...Ihave tried to contact multiple times with no response..U can only do so much
Old 10-22-2012, 08:10 AM
POPPY FUR
My Feedback: (33)

Hi;
Over the years I have listed a number of planes ,usually no problem but once in a while I cannot view my add when reviewing the 'complete' listings.It will show on the "my market"showing only.
Any ideas?

POPPY FUR