Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: ad issues

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ad issues

I got an offer on my ad and i excepted it sent the guy a invoice. but now i notice the ad isnt marked as sold. ive tried three differant ways to mark it sold and nothing works. but i did have this happen rite after i excepted the offer the guy sent me. My ad was deactivated for some reason, and in my market place it was high lighted in bright yellow. Dont know if that has anything to do with me not being able to mark my item as sold. So what should i do to get this marked as sold?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: ad issues

Never mind i fixed it. i guess because it was a garage ad and i sold one of the items is dont mark the hole ad sold. so i just marked canceled becuase the origional item that i sold will still be sold and made a new ad for the other item beings its not really a garage ad with one item to sell.[8D]