Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

ad issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 06:50 AM
khclodbuster
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ad issues

I got an offer on my ad and i excepted it sent the guy a invoice. but now i notice the ad isnt marked as sold. ive tried three differant ways to mark it sold and nothing works. but i did have this happen rite after i excepted the offer the guy sent me. My ad was deactivated for some reason, and in my market place it was high lighted in bright yellow. Dont know if that has anything to do with me not being able to mark my item as sold. So what should i do to get this marked as sold?
Old 09-05-2012, 07:04 AM
khclodbuster
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ad issues

Never mind i fixed it. i guess because it was a garage ad and i sold one of the items is dont mark the hole ad sold. so i just marked canceled becuase the origional item that i sold will still be sold and made a new ad for the other item beings its not really a garage ad with one item to sell.[8D]